Basware Interview Questions: Practice is the most essential part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
|Post On:||Basware Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Basware interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & Software testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Basware interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Basware Interview Questions
Interview Type: Walk-in/Referral walk-in
Below are the questions which were asked of the candidates in the walk-in-interview for the QA position:
- Describe yourself
- What role are you playing in your current company?
- Describe your current project.
- Rate yourself for automation.
- Can you explain the OOPS concepts?
- What is the difference between a class and an interface?
- Can you explain the different version control tools you have used?
- Do you know SQL?
- Some SQL queries.
- Do you have any idea about JOIN SQL?
- Can you explain the test case format?
- What are smoke, regression, and functional testing?
- What is the Bug Life cycle
- What is equivalence partitioning?
- How to identify an object in selenium and QTP?
- How to display a message in Selenium?
- Different views in QTP.
- Different modes in QTP.
- What is a test automation framework?
- What are the different types of automation frameworks?
- How do you do security testing for an application?
- What content do you include in the test status report?
- How have you mentored your team? ( This question is applicable if you have written in your CV that you have mentored)
- Have you prepared a test plan? If yes, then what content do you include in the test plan?
- Describe application certification testing.
- How do you do certification testing?
- What are the differences and similarities between the mobile app you are testing in your current project and the app if you tested it on windows?
- What is the difference between System testing and Functional testing?
- Can you mention the three most important test scenarios for a pen?
- Can you tell us the three least essential test scenarios for a pen from the user’s point of view?
- Suppose 100 requirements are there; how will you estimate them?
- Suppose 1000 test cases are there. Will you run all 1000 test cases on all devices?
- Can you mention three assert commands?
- Difference between Selenium Web driver, RC, and IDE.
- What are the components of QTP?
- What is compatibility testing? Is compatibility testing functional or non-functional?
- What is non-functional testing?
- Relate usability and reliability to your current project.
- Suppose somebody is not comfortable with you in your team and he/she does not tell anybody what he/she feels, but you know that your peer is not comfortable then what will you do?
- If you have mentioned hobbies in your resume, they can ask you questions about them.
- Do you have any questions which you want to ask?
- What is root cause analysis?
- Three scenarios for which you, as a tester, can’t do root cause analysis or help the developer know the reason for a bug?
- Tell me the names of 5 automation tools for mobile.
- Suppose you are the only resource and the work is three days, and you have to complete it in 2 days; then what will you do?
- Suppose you have to select a device for an application that should work on the latest and previous Android versions, then which device will you select?
- What is polymorphism?
- Would you like to ask us any questions from us?
Basware is a leading provider of cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) business solutions that automate finance and procurement processes for globally operating enterprises and their suppliers across all industries.
As a global company proud of our Finnish roots and traded on the Helsinki exchange, our mission is to empower global trade through data-driven insight. We’re striving to create a future with complete transparency in the flow of money, goods, and services worldwide to enable better outcomes for businesses and society. We call this Visible Commerce.
Our purpose comes to life through our core values: Drive Customer Success, Strive for Excellence, Lead the Way, and Inspire & be Inspired, which guide our global teams to deliver the best technologies and support for our customers.
Basware prides itself not only on award-winning technology but also on the talent of our people. Our success is made possible by the hard work, daily dedication, and insatiable passion of the approximately 1,350 employees across 14 countries, representing over 30 nationalities.
With the world’s largest open business network and an open technology ecosystem, our Procurement and Finance technologies have continuously enabled organizations to fully manage their spending, mitigate financial risk, and reduce the cost of operations through automation. Our extensive partner network has helped over 9,500 businesses in more than 70 countries; we’re not yet finished.
Leave a Reply