Bastian Solutions Overview
- Carmel, IN
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage
Bastian Solutions Services Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Bastian Solutions interview questions and answers.
|Bastian Solutions Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Bastian Solutions interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Bastian Solutions Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 05.01.2020
- Can you explain what you have done as an automation test engineer?
- Explain the types of waits that you know.
- There is a check box; if you check the checkbox, the element will be visible, and if you uncheck it, it will disappear. How will you test it?
- There is a homepage; whenever somebody logs in, it shows a welcome message “welcome (Name of person)” how will you test it?
- Where did you use encapsulation in your project? Explain.
- Where did you use inheritance in your project?
- Can you explain the different types of inheritance?
- Explain Exception(full)
- There is a table; if I ask you to print the total number of rows present in the table, how will you do that(code)
- How do you fetch the data from some external file? Explain with code
- What is the difference between below two lines:
String s1= “Amit”;
String s2= new String(“Amit”);
- What is String?
- How can you say String is a class?
- How many ways to scroll a page?
- What are the things you can do by using the Actions class?
- Jenkins (how to use, what it does)
- What strategy do you follow to upload your code to GitHub
- Program: How to reverse an integer value.
- Program: How to reverse a given string.
- Program: How to reverse a given string.w without using for loop and any inbuilt methods.
- What is a maven?
- What is TestNG?
- If I want to run 10 test cases among 100, how will you run it?
- How to perform parallel execution
- What strategy do you follow to choose locators for automating any test case?
- What is pom, and what strategy do you follow while creating a pom class?
- What and all of Opp’s concepts have you used while automating applications?
- If there are two names on the webpage, Amit and Amit Singh, how will you point to Amit?
Abc Bastian Solutions
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is a trusted supply chain integration partner committed to providing its clients a competitive advantage by designing and delivering world-class distribution and production solutions.
Bastian Solutions’s expertise includes exceptional results through a proven process of analytical consulting, engineering and design, simulation, project management, and installation services while sourcing the best material handling equipment and automation technologies available.
With innovation at the forefront, the company also develops Exacta supply chain software, conveyor and sortation systems, custom automated material-handling equipment, robotics, autonomous vehicles and robotic shuttles, and state-of-the-art industrial controls.
Bastian Solutions serves domestic and global markets, covering the United States, Canada, India, the Middle East, Mexico, and South America.