Baker Hughes Overview
- Houston, Texas
- 10,001+ employees
- Oil and Gas
Baker Hughes interview Questions: The essential part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Baker Hughes interview questions and answers.
|Baker Hughes Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Baker Hughes interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baker Hughes Company Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 03-12-2021
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about the framework used in your project.
- How do I add new fields in the object repository?
- What is the structure of the framework? Explain with an example.
- What is the difference between / and //?
- In one table in another table, we set value into two columns, six rows, so write the XPath.
- What different TestNG annotations are there? What is the execution order?
- Jenkins? What is the use of Jenkins?
- How do you handle alerts?
- We have nested frames in nested frames. We are in 3rd frame, so we navigate to the second frame; how do we navigate?
- How to browse the button handle?
- What is polymorphism? What is an example of polymorphism in selenium?
- What is method overloading? In method overloading, when are you using selenium?
- Explain left outer join and right outer join full outer join.
- What is your current project, and explain your project?
- Which framework are you using? Explain?
- What is pom, and why are we using an object repository in pom?
- What is robot class?
- Why are we using page factory?
- How to launch IE browser in selenium?
- How do you use a select class to select a value from a dropdown?
- How to use frames? How many ways pass the values in frames?
- Some Xpath and siblings questions?
- What is the difference between implicit wait and explicit wait? With syntax?
- They ask me to write the Screenshot program.
- Data-driven program?
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes is an energy technology company that provides solutions for energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and with operations in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet.
The OFSE segment provides products and services for onshore and offshore oilfield operations across the lifecycle of a well, ranging from exploration, appraisal, and development; to production, rejuvenation, and decommissioning. The segment is organized into four product lines: Well Construction, which focuses on drilling and its components (drill bits, drilling fluids, and drilling services); Completions, Intervention, and Measurements, which encompasses well completions, wireline services, and pressure pumping services; Production Solutions, which spans artificial lift systems and chemicals; and Subsea & Surface Pressure Systems, which facilitates the safe and reliable control and flow of hydrocarbons from the wellhead to production facilities.
Beyond its traditional oilfield concentration, OFSE is expanding its capabilities and technology portfolio to meet the challenges of a net-zero future. These efforts include expanding into new energy areas such as geothermal and CCUS, strengthening its digital architecture and addressing key energy market themes, and never wavering from a longstanding and recognized commitment to safety and execution.