Baker Hughes interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions. Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Baker Hughes interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Baker Hughes interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Company Name||Baker Hughes|
|Join With US||SoftwareTestingo In Telegram|
Baker Hughes Company Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated Date: 03-12-2021
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about the framework used in your project?
- How do add new fields in the object repository?
- What is the structure of the framework? Explain with example?
- What is the difference between / and //?
- One table in another table we set value into 2 columns 6 rows so write the XPath?
- Test ng annotations? What is the execution order?
- Jenkins? What is the use of Jenkins?
- How to handle alerts?
- We have nested frames in nested frames we are in 3rd frame so we navigate to the second frame how to navigate?
- How to browse the button handle?
- What is polymorphism? What is the example of polymorphism in selenium?
- What is method overloading? In method overloading when you are using in selenium?
- Explain left outer join and right outer join full outer join?
- What is your current project and explain your project?
- Which framework you are using? Explain?
- What is pom and why we are using object repository in pom?
- What is robot class?
- Why we are using page factory in or?
- How to launch ie in selenium?
- How to use to select class?
- How to use frames? How many ways pass the values in frames?
- Xpath and siblings questions?
- What is the difference between implicit wait and explicit wait? With syntax?
- Screenshot program?
- Data-driven program?