Avaya Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Avaya interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Avaya Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Avaya interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Avaya Interview Questions
Interview Location: Pune, India
Updated Date: 17.11.2021
- Explain your project and framework
- Your role as automation tester in the project
- Where all have u used oops concepts in the framework give an example
- Types of waits and methods to use wait
- Why did you use maven in your project and how did u change dependencies
- Logic to separate numbers and alphabets from an alphanumeric string
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- Where did u use overloading and overriding in the framework
- Name a few test ng annotations
- How do u ignore a test case in test ng
- Difference between @class and @method
- Difference between run time and compile-time polymorphism
- Explain inheritance
- How can u select value from a drop-down, and syntax of a select class
- Different locators in selenium