What you’ll learn: Automate and Develop applications using Autoit
Ability to automate tedious tasks
Gain enough Autoit techniques to develop your applications
Ability to powerful your automation techniques using a free language
Be familiar with one scripting language
A windows machine
Internet connection (For installation and Final Project)
Automate and Develop Applications using Autoit Description
Learn how to automate tedious tasks and develop added-value applications in record time using the popular scripting standard, AutoIT.
Master automation and application programing with this curriculum:
- Basic Knowledge:(Installation, Compilation…).
- Core Knowledge:(Functions, Datatypes, String Management…).
- Advanced Techniques:(Record and Replay, XML Management, Web Services..).
- Final Project:(Development of an application similar to SOAP UI of SmartBear Editor).
An opportunity to strengthen your automation techniques:
- AutoIT is a free standard with a wide range of functions that will make you implement reliable solutions to automate tedious tasks but also to develop added value GUI applications in record time.
- Jobs in test automation are plentiful, and being able to learn AutoIT will give you a confident and robust background to shine in QA, testing, or development roles.
Content and Overview
- Suitable for students and developers in tests, through this course of 17 lectures and 2 hours of content, you will learn the main techniques of automation.
- Also, you will be able to develop robots and standalone applications for repetitive tasks or scenarios.
- Starting with basics and core knowledge, you will have the opportunity to learn at your rhythm before beginning the advanced techniques section.
- The advanced techniques section will provide you with many assignments, examples, and source codes that you can download from the course’s resources.
- They will give you the ability to code similar programs and provide you with enough inspiration for your own needs and applications.
- Every section of the course ends with a quiz to test your knowledge and understanding of the subjects covered in the lectures.
- The last section is about the final project where you will apply all the knowledge we shared during the course and will make you implement a web service client application that summarizes a variety of techniques, AutoIT functions, and coding standards.
- Students completing the course will be able to automate windows tasks and develop GUI based applications matching their needs and their required specifications.
- Students in IT
- Developers in Test
- Anyone with some coding experience who wants to automate repeated and tedious tasks
Who is Amine?
Amine is an assertive and determined global citizen with a European experience as an IT Manager. As a person, Amine is fascinating by traveling, discovering new cultures and people from all backgrounds.