Attra Infotech interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Attra Infotech interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Attra Infotech Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Attra Infotech interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attra Infotech Interview Questions
- Can we create customized objects in Hashmap, if yes, How do you create custom objects in the hash map
- How to catch all the exceptions and we don’t know which exceptions will occur
- How to catch throwable in Java, is it a good practice
- Explain TestNG annotations order of execution
- How to handle Ajax call i.e., while loading the page I want to wait for 5 secs so how do you approach
- How do you decide that we have to use implicit wait or explicit wait during waiting for the page load? Explain how do you decide on the above case
- Explain few advantages of implicit wait over Explicit wait and vice-versa
- Explain project and Framework
- Difference Explicit wait and implicit wait
- There are multiple frames, how do you switch inside the frame?
- Frame() is overloaded method isn’t it i.e. in driver.switchTo().frame()?
- Can we inherit string class?
- Can we override string class methods?
- Sprint duration?
- Your Contribution to the project
- How to handle frames without having any attributes?
- How to handle Side navigation bars in Selenium Webdriver
- How do you decide on the regional regression test suite?
- String str = “abcdef”; for this string print the character which has the highest UNICODE (ASCII) Value?
- When do we go for downcasting?
- When do we go for getWindowHandle and getWindowHandles?
- What is the return type of getWindowHandle and getWindowHandles?
- Why Set of Strings is the return type of getWindowHandles?
- What kind of a string do we get in the return type of getWindowHandle?