Attra Infotech Overview
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Private Company
- IT Services
Attra Infotech interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for the Attra Infotech interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Attra Infotech interview questions and answers.
|Attra Infotech Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Attra Infotech interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attra Infotech Interview Questions
- Can we create customized objects in Hashmap? If yes, How do you create custom objects in the hash map?
- How to catch all the exceptions? We don’t know which exceptions will occur.
- How to catch throwable in Java? Is it a good practice
- Explain the TestNG annotation’s order of execution.
- How to handle Ajax calls, i.e., while loading the page, I want to wait for 5 secs, so what do you do for this approach?
- How do you decide whether we have to use implicit wait or explicit wait during waiting for the page to load? Explain how you decide on the above case.
- Explain a few advantages of implicit wait over Explicit wait and vice-versa.
- Explain the project and Framework
- The difference between Explicit wait and implicit wait
- There are multiple frames. How do you switch inside the frame?
- The frame() is an overloaded method, isn’t it, i.e., in driver.switchTo().frame()?
- Can we inherit a string class?
- Can we override string class methods?
- What is your Sprint duration?
- What’s your contribution to the project
- How to handle frames without having any attributes?
- How to handle Side navigation bars in Selenium Webdriver
- How do you decide on the regional regression test suite?
- String str = “abcdef”; print the character with the highest UNICODE (ASCII) Value for this string.
- When do we go for downcasting?
- When do we go for getWindowHandle and getWindowHandles?
- What is the return type of getWindowHandle and getWindowHandles?
- Why Set of Strings is the return type of getWindowHandles?
- What kind of a string do we get in the return type of getWindowHandle?
About Attra Infotech
Attra is a multinational IT solutions and services delivery firm focused on the banking, finance, and payments industry. We provide a broad range of IT services which include Consultancy, Application Management, Testing, Portfolio Migration, Production Support, System Integration, Automation, and Digital services encompassing Business Intelligence and Mobility solutions.
We address the business’s changing needs with flexible, cost-effective, quick-to-deploy, and reliable solutions. Attra’s team of over 2000 professionals brings in unique expertise – A combination of state-of-art technology and high domain knowledge.
The company’s strength lies in delivering IT services that provide a strategic advantage to enterprises in Banking & Finance domain, along with consultancy services to bring in the best practices in the industry to our clients.
Attra is one of the world’s leading multinational technology solutions and services delivery firms with a major focus on the banking, finance, and payments industry.
Attra’s services span specifically within the niche domain of Cards & Payments, Transaction Switching, and Core Financials. With global delivery centers in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Melbourne, and Dubai, we provide a broad range of technology services, including Digital services, Smart automation, Transformation services, Business and technology consulting and advisory services, Independent testing services, and Application development & management services.
In addition to Attra’s 2,000+ innovators, it also has sales and marketing offices in the USA, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
Attra’s client base ranges from large multinational corporations; it also works with partners to ensure that our clients receive the best-vetted FinTech solutions for their technical journey.
Since our inception in 1995, we have continued to be a strong performer and the preferred service provider to major Financial Institutions worldwide, members of the Retail Industry, International Banks, Corporate Finance & Third-Party Payment Processors.