Atom Technologies interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Atom Technologies interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Atom Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Atom Technologies Testing Interview Questions
- How to create a custom exception
- What are compile-time and run-time exception
- Can we override the static method
- Which DB used while Testing
- What are the tools used while manual testing
- Joins query
- How many operating system you worked on
- Suppose I have a table having a product name, price, amount, purchased date. Write the query to calculate the sum of all products on a particular date.
- The question’s on Charles and fiddler give the brief uses
- Desired capabilities in Appium
- What is API? REST API
- What’ve all things are included in the response
- I have a table order having table order date, product name, product price and date of purchase write DB query to calculate the sum of order purchased on a particular date
- What all data structures used in Framework
- Difference between list and ArrayList
- Hashmap and Map
- Write algorithm: I have a string having 12345 rotate it and new string 51234 again it’s 45123 and 34512 Write algorithm if I’m passing any string it should show true or false ex. If I’m passing 12345 and 23451 it should show true and if I pass 51234 and 12347 it should give a false result.
- What all type of testing you do in Sprint
- Questions on E-commerce domain
- Negative scenarios on the checkout page
- How you verify user data is securely stored or not
- Payment page scenarios
- What are the priority and severity
- What is smoke testing
- What is sanity testing and regression testing
- What is retesting
- What is the difference between alpha and beta testing?