Atom Technologies Testing Interview Questions
- How to create a custom exception
- What are compile-time and run-time exception
- Can we override the static method
- Which DB used while Testing
- What are the tools used while manual testing
- Joins query
- How much operating system you worked on
- Suppose I have a table having a product name, price, amount, purchased date. Write the query to calculate the sum of all products on a particular date.
- The question’s on Charles and fiddler give the brief uses
- Desired capabilities in Appium
- What is API? REST API
- What’ve all things are included in the response
- I have a table order having table order date, product name, product price and date of purchase write DB query to calculate the sum of order purchased on a particular date
- What all data structures used in Framework
- Difference between list and ArrayList
- Hashmap and Map
- Write algorithm: I have a string having 12345 rotate it and new string 51234 again it’s 45123 and 34512 Write algorithm if I’m passing any string it should show true or false ex. If I’m passing 12345 and 23451 it should show true and if I pass 51234 and 12347 it should give a false result.
- What all type of testing you do in Sprint
- Questions on E-commerce domain
- Negative scenarios on the checkout page
- How you verify user data is securely stored or not
- Payment page scenarios
- What are priority and severity
- What is smoke testing
- What is sanity testing and regression testing
- What is retesting
- What is the difference between alpha and beta testing?
About AtoM Technologies
atom technologies limited is an end to end payment services provider offering a vast range of payment services and solutions through Online & Offline platforms.
Check Also: Aspiring Minds Interview Questions
atom technologies limited is India’s leading payment service provider with 150000 plus clients (all channels) leading merchant tie-ups and has seen more than 150+ million transactions processed through its payment platforms and 10 billion USD volume processed per year.
We believe transactions should be a simple and convenient process regardless of who does it and how it is done. It should be possible at any time of the day and with the rise of cutting edge technology, power should be in your hands.