Atlas Copco Questions: Practice is essential to preparing for the Atlas Copco interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Atlas Copco questions and answers.
|Post On:||Atlas Copco Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Atlas Copco interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Atlas Copco Pune Interview Questions
Company Name: Atlas Copco
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 05.08.2021
- Java- Write a Java program to print 1234 1234 in two rows.
- Selenium- In an online shopping application, a success message will be displayed with a web order number after placing an order. How to fetch and print the Web order number from that success message. The success message can be in any language. (The web order number can be displayed anywhere in the success message, depending on the language)
- Exception handling in Python/Java?
- How many return types could there be in a Python method with a try, except for and Final block?
- Jungle Torch puzzle
- Write NCode – For Number and Start Pattern Program
- X =”Good Looking”[User input].
Have to find a unique character count. Should not be any duplicates.
For Ex. g – 2; o – 4; d – 1; l – 1; k – 1; i – 1; n-1. [Have to print like this]
- Write code to Reverse a String. Without using any built-in functions like reverse(), charAt()
- Consider one div having 100 spans with unique texts. How to find the expected text using XPath.
- Write code: You need to capture the screenshot of the whole page. I need to scroll the page till the end.
- Write Code: Find the repeated words in a given string.
- Write Code: Get values from UI and compare expected values with those from any database.
- Write Code: Identify and form a string with unique characters. Ex. X=Good Looking. o/p = godlkin.
- Write a program to validate the credit card number having the following pattern: [932E] [12AB]
- What is Continuous Integration? Tell me something about it.
- What is the version tool you used in your project?
- Scenario question:
There are three pages
1. Create customer, 2. Edit Customer, and 3. Delete customer
Create customer -> Create the customer, and the output will be five field values
Edit customers -> Get search results, edit and output will be five updated field values
Delete Customer -> Delete customer (get search results and Delete )
How will you test these three pages?
- How will you get and where will you store the dynamically changing five fields
- How will you make sure you run one after the other ( first ‘create a customer and then ‘edit customer,’ then ‘delete customer’)
- What is the Element Identifier tool you are using?
- Your application supports only IE then how will you identify the objects?
- Are you in your project from the beginning, or have you joined later?
- How did you perform POC? (proof of concept)
About Atlas Copco
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco, we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. We deliver value and innovate with the future in mind by listening to our customers and knowing their needs.
Atlas Copco is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with customers in more than 180 countries. In 2021, Atlas Copco had revenues of approx. BSEK110 (11 BEUR) and about 43 000 employees at year-end.
Great ideas drive development. We create lasting results in a way that is economically, environmentally, and socially responsible. Our innovative products and solutions enable everything from food production to space travel, improving people’s everyday life.
As a global industrial company based in Stockholm, Sweden, we have about 43 000 employees and customers in more than 180 countries. Our industrial ideas empower our customers to grow and drive society forward. This is how we create a better tomorrow. We are pioneers and technology drivers, and industries worldwide rely on our expertise. Our market-leading compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools, and assembly systems can be found everywhere.
Our mission is to achieve sustainable, profitable growth. This means innovating with a long-term perspective and supporting our customers to meet their sustainability ambitions. It means minimizing the environmental impact of our operations and products. It means ensuring our employees are safe and healthy and that our company stays lean and efficient. It also includes growing ethically, respecting and promoting human rights, and having zero tolerance for corruption throughout the value chain.
Visit our innovation section to learn more about how we turn industrial ideas into intelligent and innovative solutions. Or learn more about our facts and figures.