Aspiring Minds Java Selenium Interview Questions & Interview Process:
- We have two drops down boxes if we select 1st same will be displayed in 2nd how u test it?
Ans: Take two select objects pointing to each one of the dropdowns. Select some option in 1st one using selectByvisibletext().Then using the select object of second drop down and get default selected option using getFirstSelectedOption(); function. compare the visible text.
- We have a table with different columns if u click on the title it will be sorted how u test it is sorted or not?
Ans: Get the values of the table in a list. Use any sorting mech to sort the values. Then click on the title. Get the values and store in another list. Compare this list with the sorted list.
- You don’t have d.b access if u give data then it will take how u test that data is stored in d.b or not? (Registration page)
Ans: Once you registered. Close browsers and try to log in. If it’s login then it confirms, it saved in DB. Why I said close browser bcoz if data are saved in cookie or session or application context then it will be deleted if you reopen the browser.
- I have 8 marbles of the same size and color and the same weight except one. how u find the odd one?
- How do u find a particular word in the statement “Hi how ‘are’ you”?
Ans: There are many ways to do it.
A. By using the String indexof() function.
B. If you’re not supposed to use inbuilt function then you should iterate Both the strings.
- Write a code for pagination testing. (need to identify one records in a table)
Ans: I am explaining as per my understanding, ex: table contains 100 records and 10 records will be displayed on each page. Question is to verify records on each page to make sure whether pagination testing is correct or not.
Aspiring Minds Software Developer Interview Questions
Company: Aspiring Minds (AMCAT)
Technical Interview (3 Rounds)
- Given a doubly linked list with one pointer of each node pointing to the next node just like in a singly linked list. The second pointer(arbit pointer) however can point to any node in the list and not just the previous node. Write a program to create a copy of this list.
- Implement functionality of 1000 students giving an online test and timer is running. You have to calculate the time when the test is started and automatically stop the test when the test is ended. Handle scenarios like a power failure. the test should start from where it stopped.
- WAP of a prime number using recursion?
- Reverse a linked list?
- Some SQL related questions – not very tough: some inner joins and self join based?
- How can you stop a man in the middle attack over an insecure communication line without using any kind of encryption?
- What is the difference between HTTP and https?
- Heap memory and stack memory? Local variables are stored where? What is the memory tables?
Finally, I got an offer from Aspiring Minds after 15 days of negotiation. Thanks, CFC for all the hard work you do in putting up a lot of good content.
About Aspiring Minds
Aspiring Minds are one of the world’s leading assessment companies that help organizations, governments and institutions measure and identify talent. Aspiring Minds is to create a level playing field in education & employment by introducing credible assessments. Aspiring Minds’ mission is to develop a merit-driven labor market where everyone has access to talent and opportunity.
Check Also: Aryaka Networks Interview Questions
Aspiring Minds is a global job skill credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a merit-driven talent ecosystem and enable efficient job skills matching by crafting credible and intelligent assessments. The flagship product AMCAT is the world’s most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right’ jobs every year.
Backed by the state-of-the-art, adaptive assessment technology, and machine learning algorithms – it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behavior) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments.
Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry-recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities. We also help companies dramatically improve their quality and efficiency of hiring and are today associated with more than 3500 corporations.
Founded in 2008 by Himanshu and Varun Aggarwal, Aspiring Minds is a 500+ people strong organization with operations in the US, China, India, Middle East, Philippines, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Employability Credentialing, Connecting Talent, Talent Benchmarking and Analytics, Skills Assessment, Job Credentialing and Matching, and Skills Mapping. From IT and Media to Consulting and Finance, we have worked together with over 1,000 corporate companies to meet their diverse needs of human capital. Almost all of them have found their best hires using our state-of-the-art assessments.