Arowana Consulting Testing Interview Questions
- Explain your current project Framework?
- Explain Implicitly wait() & explicitly wait()
- Where you will store all your test cases?
- If you run 200 test cases, where 100 test cases are failed, where you will modify the failed test case, will you add failed test case to existing test case, do you going to run the entire 200 test case or only 100 test cases which are failed?
- How do you get the test report generated?
- Difference between CSS and XPath?
- How to access the browser?
- Why WebDriver driver=new FirefoxDriver () why not FirefoxDriver driver= new FirefoxDriver?
- What is POM?
- Difference between POM and page factory?
- Explain Error, bug, and defect
- How many test case u have written in your current project?
About Arowana Consulting
Arowana was founded with a vision to be a transformation partner for businesses facing the challenges of a new world. As a successful and growing value-driven technology company with customers worldwide in banking & financial services, airlines & hospitality, healthcare, telecom, and public sector, Arowana delivers success, not solutions.
Unlike mega-players in the IT consulting industry, Arowana is a fast and agile company with the ability and access to scale up exceptional expertise. We align with clients, turning engagements into long-term partnerships.
Check Also: Arctern Interview Questions
Arowana provides you with both industry knowledge and technical expertise. Our lead consultants are expert practitioners in the industries they serve. We understand your business and our best-practices help us accelerate delivery and lower costs on your implementation.
Our continuous profitable growth is a testament to the confidence our customers place in us, to the commitment of our employees, and to the solid business model and sustaining values that underpin our foundation.
Arowana exists to assist private and public sector organizations with professional services of outstanding quality, competence, performance, and objectivity, delivering the best solutions to fully satisfy client objectives in information technology, telecommunications, and management.
In all we do, we foster a culture of partnership, intrapreneurship, and integrity, building an end-to-end world-class information technology company.
Arowana is at the heart of today’s new cloud-based paradigm, which is changing entirely the way organizations do business. We are uniquely positioned to help our clients take advantage of the possibilities of e-business and facilitate change within our clients’ organizations. We are experts in managing change, and continue to support our clients and help them use technology to meet their business objectives. Over the last decade, we have provided holistic solutions across banking and financial services, airlines and hospitality, healthcare, telecom, and the public sector. Today, we put our expertise to work for our clients by helping them transform their organization to harness the power of technology.