Ariba Technologies Selenium Interview Questions
- Which browsers are supported by Selenium RC?
- How do you identify the automation test cases?
- How test cases you developed per day and till now??
- Diff b/w Selenium RC and Web driver?
- match following with definition — test plan, test case, test procedure, test objective, the requirement
- testing multiple choice more than 1 answer
Aptitude (10 ques): area between 2 parabolas.
- speed and time
- work and time
- collection: which is synchronized– list, set, queue
Technical interview: core java
- how many primitive data type
- why the string is not primitive
- access specifier
- difference between default and protected
- formats sop(“%d %f”,3545,546.45)
- can we store object
- how to avoid any variable to serialize
manager interview(25 mins)
- where is your company?
- what is your work
- Why you want to join this or why you want to leave
- how much comfortable in selenium
- how much you rate yourself in java.
Director interview (90 min 2 people)
- tell me about yourself
- tell me % in 10th 12th B.tech
- why they consistently decreasing
- where do you work
- Tell me about your project
- A big client likes HP having CRM on windows??
- I m client I give you product what question you will ask so that at the end you deliver me a better product.
- what is the setup of your automation project
Now the problem starts
- how ur setup manage your test script fail– which tool you use
- how you store test script on the server (check-in, checkout ???) commit
More questions on the real-time environment on manual and automation testing.
About Ariba Technologies
We live in an era of dizzying change and digital transformation that has a huge impact on your business.
SAP Ariba is rethinking how work gets done in this new, digital economy. It is more critical than ever that your business adapts. How you manage your supply chain – your supplier relationships, your transactions, the business you need to do with your suppliers – is no exception.
Read Also: Mphasis Interview Questions
Managing a supply chain goes far beyond the basic process. It’s about more than making transactions zip back and forth over the web. And managing relationships with customers is about more than getting invoices to them as fast as possible, with a few clicks as possible.
Automating the basic process of any supply chain is important, but it’s not enough. To get control of your supply chain and your spending, you need to shift your perspective from the process to the bigger picture. And you need to find a technology partner that can help. A partner who can help you think holistically about how you can collaborate with your suppliers, who understands the complexities of managing a healthy supply chain, and who can connect every part of your purchasing process across your entire business while giving your suppliers a way to better manage and grow theirs.
That’s where SAP Ariba comes in. SAP Ariba integrates the entire buying process across your entire organization. When you connect to Ariba Network, you connect to millions of suppliers across direct and indirect expense categories.