Argano Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for the Argano interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Argano interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Argano Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Argano interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Interview Questions
Argano Arbela Interview Questions
Company Name: Argano
Position: Associated Test Engineer
Company Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4 Yrs
Shared By: Aditi Kumari
No Of Rounds: 3
Updated on: 30.10.2021
There was 3 round of interviews, was conducted through Microsoft Team. Questions were asked based on manual, SQL, java, and a little Selenium.
- STLC, SDLC, Test case, and Real Time Scenario Based Questions in Manual Testing.
- Queries and about joins in SQL.
- Explains the OOPS concept in java.
- Some basic questions in Selenium.
- Login page with Username, Password, confirm password, captcha, and registration textboxes. Can we automate this page, and how?
- Difference between the Read() and ReadKey().
- Explain the OOPS concepts, Abstract Class, and Interface
- Difference between Assert and Verify.
- How to print the title and error message “User already exists” from a window popup
- Difference between @BeforeClass & @BeforeTest
- How to take the screenshot
- Explain the different types of locators
- Explain Selenium Grid
- Automation Framework
- How many Jar files are to be included in Selenium?
- What are the supported browsers in Selenium
- How do you handle dynamic objects on a webpage?
- How do you handle an untrusted SSL certificate in Webdriver?
- What is the difference between the beforemethod and beforetest?
- How to verify a particular image and its size on a webpage? (Web page has got many images, out of which you have select a particular one)
- What is the use of DesiredCapabilities in Selenium WebDriver?
- How do you know the Remote machine details? Like OS and browser details.
- How do you find out active elements?
Tips: Confined and Hardwork
Argano is a next-generation business and technology services provider that builds the Digital Foundations that make businesses run better. We leverage insights and innovations to help leaders design and implement the complex solutions necessary to survive, thrive, and improve financial and operational performance.
We believe a firm’s core operating technologies should be enablers of commercial innovation, not a constant source of limitation. We are committed to helping clients think differently about deploying and managing people, processes, and technology.
Argano is deeply invested in and committed to our client’s success. Our leadership brings experience and expertise, stewarding transformation and innovation for businesses across the globe.