Apigee Automation Interview Questions
- Explain the architecture of Selenium? And how does it run the program?
- How to move from one web page and make operations from one page to another?
- Questions on desired capabilities?
- How to fail the TC in Test Automation report, though the TC is passed. means it should be failed in the report?
- Questions on Annotations?
- About listeners?
- How to move to Dropdown box in Page?
- Difference between asserts and verify?
- How to print the error message in the report, when it is thrown while testing?
- What is the difference between static and non-static variables?
- Questions about collections
- Inheritance and polymorphism
About Apigee (Part Of Google)
Apigee is a full lifecycle API management platform that helps businesses accelerate with APIs. It gives enterprises control over and visibility into the APIs that connect applications and data, across the enterprise and across clouds. Google acquired Apigee in November 2016. It is proud to be a leader in APIs. We have a solid track record of working hand in hand with some of the largest and most demanding brands in the world to solve new problems and create new products. We’re excited to accelerate our journey to connect the world through APIs as part of the Google team.
Check Also: Visa Interview Questions
It delivers an API platform to accelerate the pace of digital business. We help companies – from disruptive start-ups to the Fortune 100 – use their enterprise data and services to create connected digital experiences for customers, partners and employees. This is a digital business.
Many of the world’s largest organizations select to enable their digital business. Apigee customers include global enterprises such as Walgreens, Burberry, Morningstar, and First Data.
In this video, discover how Apigee’s API platform builds the right foundation for your digital future whether you’re starting small, building a larger program, or going all-in with your own digital platform. Your business is your focus. Apigee takes care of the rest. Take a holistic approach to manage APIs across your enterprise. Our full lifecycle API management platform optimized for API development, analytics processing, and developer management increases agility and operational efficiency for your business.