Apex Systems Interview Questions: Practice is the most critical part of preparing for the Apex Systems interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Apex Systems interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Apex Systems Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Apex Systems interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apex Systems Interview Questions
Company Location: Hyderabad, India
Updated on: 06.01.2022
- How many Test Cases have you automated yet?
- How many Test Cases have you executed in regression in the current project?
- Total test cases count in regression suite?
- How much time will it take to prepare & execute these 80 test cases of the regression test suite?
- Did you face any difficulty at the time of preparing the Test Suite?
- Did all the test cases pass when you executed the regression suite?
- Did you get functional or non-functional defects?
- What is the difference between private and public access modifiers?
- Can private members of the class be accessed outside the class?
- What is the difference between private and protected?
- How many web pages are opened in the system can we count in selenium?
- What is the difference between findelement and findelements?
- What is getWindowHandles();
- What are web-based popups and window-based popups?
- What is the generic function of selenium?
- How many generic functions have you written in your current project? Please specify.
- Did you know how to connect to an excel sheet through java?
- Do you know what Jenkins is?
- Did you perform the continue integration in your current project?
- Which framework have you used in your project?
- Have you used TestNG in your project?
About Apex Systems
Apex Systems is a world-class technology services business incorporating industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. We provide a continuum of services from workforce mobilization and modern enterprise solutions to digital innovation to drive better results and bring more value to our clients.
Apex transforms our customers with modern enterprise solutions tailored to our industries. Apex is in over 70 markets across North America, Europe, and India. Apex is a segment of ASGN Inc.
Apex Systems is a world-class technology services business incorporating industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. We use our unique deployment model to build qualified, industry-specialized fit-for-purpose teams with proven solutions and service models to achieve results. Our agility and obsession with providing value enable us to support an ever-evolving digital world.
Our emergent Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) goals are established for the progression and empowerment of the Values we bring as a world-class technology services firm.
We are invested in creating long-term partnerships that strengthen communities, help tackle social challenges, and solve complex problems. We encourage employees to explore their passions, business skills, and expertise to make meaningful contributions to the world. Click here to learn more about our corporate social responsibility.