ANZ Bank Interview Questions: The most crucial part of preparing for the ANZ Bank interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ANZ Bank interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||ANZ Bank Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the ANZ Bank interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
ANZ Bank Interview Questions
1st Technical Round
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are the various selenium components, and which components are you using?
- How do you inspect elements?
- What are the various locators you are using in your day-to-day life?
- Write syntax for XPath?
- Write a syntax to initialize the webdriver.
- Explain absolute and relative XPath with an example
- Explain your project and framework
- How do you get the data from the excel sheet?
- Where do you use java in selenium webdriver?
- What is oops?
- Explain the abstraction concept with an example
- Explain the inheritance concept with an example
- Explain method overloading and overriding with an example.
- What is an interface? Explain with an example
- Write a basic selenium script.
- Explain the defect life cycle
- Write a syntax to select a value from the drop-down.
- Write syntax to get the text from the table.
- What are Hashmap and HashSet? Explain?
- Where do you use Hashmap?
- What is the exception you get in selenium?
- What is implicitly wait, explicitly wait, webdriver wait, Thread.sleep
- Write syntax for the webdriver wait.
- The difference between implicitly, explicitly, webdriver wait and thread.sleep.
- Which framework are you using in your project?
- Are you using any integration tools?
- What is Jenkins?
- Where do you upload test results?
- What are retesting and regression testing?
- What is smoke testing?
- How do you get to know if the developer has fixed the issues or not?
- What are the roles and responsibilities?
- Which java & selenium versions are you using?
- How do you handle if XPath is changing dynamically?
- Have you ever written test cases in your projects?
- They asked Some selenium questions.
Cleared the first round and qualified for the 2nd technical round
2nd Technical Round
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is performance testing? ( I have mentioned this in my resume )
- For which functionality module have you performed performance testing in your project?
- What is the response time?
- Which language do you use for Appium testing? ( I have mentioned this in my resume)
- Did you write test scripts for mobile automation?
- Can we use the same code in the Appium, the test script developed for a web app?
- What is Jenkins?
- What is the layout of Jenkins?
- What is GIT & SVN?
- Difference between GIT & SVN
- Does Jenkins require a local system for CI?
- They also asked some basic java questions
Cleared 2nd round and qualified for HR round
Filled out the application form, which contains education details, current employment details, CTC details, Address, pan, Aadhar number, phone number & email
3rd Round: HR
- Can you introduce yourself?
- What are the tools you know except selenium?
- Where is your company located?
- Where do you live?
- Where are you from?
- Graduation details, when did you join your current organization? Notice period?
- You are expecting CTC ** okay fine.
About ANZ Bank
ANZ has a proud heritage of more than 180 years. Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That is why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can participate and build a better life.
We employ more than 50,000 people and have our global headquarters in Melbourne. ANZ is among the top 4 banks in Australia, the most extensive banking group in New Zealand and the Pacific, and the top 50 banks worldwide.
We are here to provide information & updates, help you where we can, and share what we are doing. We’ll also let you know about our special offers for our customers or get you involved in sneak previews of what we do.
Your security and privacy are important to us, so please don’t post any personal information on our Facebook page. This is the only Facebook customer servicing account for ANZ Australia, so please do not share your details with any other account and alert us if you become aware of any fake Facebook pages.