Amex interview Questions: The essential part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Amex interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Amex Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Amex interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amextravel Interview Questions
- What are the unique problem faced in your current organization (ANY example)
- What is the difference between interface and abstraction?
- What is the current framework used in your organization?
- Explain HashMap in detail and include the importance of Entryset.
- What is the difference between Throws and throw
- Extend reporting utilities(if you are using them)
- TestNG listener class (How it calls failed method)
- Good to have Mobile testing
- Exception (checked exception and unchecked exception)
- What is inheritance? Explain the use of inheritance.
- What is the abstract class?
- What is an interface?
- When to use inheritance and when to use an abstract class?
- What happens if I do not provide an abstract method in the abstract class and interface?
- What is a method overriding java? What is the use of method overriding?
- What is the constructor? Use of constructor, and can I override the constructor?
- How to call the superclass method in the subclass?
- What is the base class for all java classes? Tell me the methods.
- What is the hashcode method explained grammatically ( asked about the implementation of the hashcode method )?
- What is the toString method? What happens when I use it in the program? Explain?
- What is the StringBuilder?
- What is a String tokenizer?
- What is the difference between a string and StringBuffer?
- What is the capacity of String Buffer?
- What is a collection?
- What is a list?
- What is an Array list? Explain?
- Write logic for the Array to ArrayList.
- Write logic for Array list to Array?
- Why is vector class defined as Synchronized?
- What is an exception?
- What is a custom Exception?
- What is finally block? Use of Finally block? explain
- What happens if an exception is not found in the try-catch block? Then finally, will it be executed or not?
Then, they gave me their site to automate login functionality using the POM pattern. After doing all this, they said do you have any questions for us?
My question to them: Are you guys looking for a superman or an average human? Finally, end the interview.
American Express offers several credit cards, each offering a wide variety of benefits to its customers. Some benefits include membership reward points, travel benefits, dining privileges, and exclusive benefits from Jet Airways, depending on your chosen card. Credit cards also offer hotel privileges as well and are curated to suit every need of yours.
When you use your Card, you earn Membership Rewards Points that never expire. But what’s even better is that you can use these to pay for flights, hotels, and shopping. You can also redeem them for fabulous rewards such as the latest smartphone or a Gift Card.
Find your comfort in virtually any corner of the world with our Global Lounge Collection Programme. Access over 1,100 premium airport lounges across 120 cities, including Delta Sky Club and Priority Pass lounges. Access a world of curated events and experiences with American Express Invites. Be a part of the guest list at concerts, movie premiers, theater shows, and fine dining events with renowned chefs worldwide.