Ametek Interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Ametek interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Ametek Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Ametek interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ametek Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 05.01.2020
Recently I attended an interview in one product bars company below are the questions I have faced in 4 th round.
- Tell me about ur self
- Explain ur framework
- How to run groups and it’s definition in testing XML
- How to run depended test cases
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- Code snippet given and asked for output.code is related to multiple inheritance.so answer is compile time error
- In a given array identify the whose sum of two digits equals to 6 and print those in pairs
- How to perform double click operation in selenium
- What are the access modifiers and some questions on them
- How can you identify the given array is null or empty
- How to perform mouse hover
- Print the total number of frames in a page
- How do you run your test scripts
- How to select elements in drop-down and all methods on select class
- Explain the collection frame work
- Difference between hashtable and hashmap
- Differnce between iterator and enumerator
- Which one is safer among iterator and enumerator
- Selenium hierarchy
- What is selenium and explain the components of selenium
- Common exceptions in selenium
- Code for screenshot
- Different wait commands and where can you use them and code.
- How to initialize the browser
- How to handle scroll in automation?
- Where to store all your reusable methods instead of using utills ?
- Scenario: you need to test only the login module 10 times & on 11th time you have to do login again to test some of the core features. How you will do ?
- Suppose you have to test a feature with 100 sets of data. How will you do this?
- How to use or call your properties file through all your test case?
- Suppose you have 100 test cases & each test case contains n no. of methods. How will you decide, which one to execute 1st or you can say how will you prioritise?
- Which call is more secure GET or PUT
- Why java is not fully object oriented language.
- Different ways to create object in java.
- Where static variables are stored.
- What is the difference between abstract class and interface.
- Practical Example of implemet and extend Keyword
- Can Interface have private methods? How can we achive that in our classes ?
- What is Marker Interface
- What is Function Interface?
- Where you use OOPS Concept in Real Project?
- Explain internal implementation of HashMap like Collision, Linear Provisioning
- Explain Exception Hieracrchy with Inheritance Concept
- What is difference between throw and throws
- How to increase the size of Arrays in java?
- Asked in Chat but didn’t discussed
- What is Anonymous inner class?
- Difference between arrayList and Linkedlist.