Ametek Interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for the Ametek interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Ametek interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Ametek Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Ametek interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ametek Bangalore Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 05.01.2020
Recently I attended an interview at one product-based company, and below are the questions. I faced all those questions in 4 rounds.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain your framework
- How to run groups and their definition using TestNG XML file.
- How to run depended on test cases using TestNG
- Difference between abstract class and interface
- The code snippet was given and asked for the output of the code. It is related to multiple inheritances. And the answer for that is a compile-time error.
- In a given array, identify the whose sum of two digits equals six and print those in pairs.
- How to perform double click operation in selenium
- What are the access modifiers, and some questions about them
- How can you identify whether the given array is null or empty?
- How to perform mouse hover in selenium.
- Print the total number of frames on a web page
- How do you run your test scripts?
- How do you select elements in the drop-down, and what are all methods on the select class
- Explain the collection framework
- Difference between hashtable and hashmap
- Difference between iterator and enumerator
- Which one is safer among the iterator and enumerator
- Explain the Selenium hierarchy
- What is selenium, and explain the components of selenium?
- What are the Common exceptions in selenium
- Write the code for taking a screenshot
- What are the Different wait commands, and where can you use them and code?
- How to initialize the browser.
- How to handle scroll in automation?
- Where to store all your reusable methods instead of using utils?
- Scenario: you need to test only the login module 10 times & on the 11th time, you have to do login again to test some of the core features. How will you do?
- Suppose you have to test a feature with 100 sets of data. How will you do this?
- How to use or call your properties file through all your test cases?
- Suppose you have 100 test cases & each test case contains n no. of methods. How will you decide which one to execute 1st, or can you say how you will prioritize?
- Which call is more secure, GET or PUT
- Why java is not a fully object-oriented language.
- What are the different ways to create objects in java?
- Where static variables are stored.
- Practical Example of implement and extend Keyword
- Can Interface have private methods? How can we achieve that in our classes?
- What is Marker Interface
- What is Function Interface?
- Where do you use OOPS Concept in Real Projects?
- Explain the internal implementation of HashMap like Collision, Linear Provisioning
- Explain Exception Hierarchy with Inheritance Concept
- What is the difference between throw and throws?
- How to increase the size of Arrays in java?
- What is Anonymous’s inner class?
- Difference between ArrayList and LinkedList.
About Ametek Company
AMETEK is a world-class enterprise with market-leading businesses and strong brands. Our businesses serve diverse niche markets and applications, each with attractive growth characteristics. These businesses focus on solving our customer’s most complex challenges with differentiated technology solutions.
Each of our businesses drives growth by executing AMETEK’s proven Four Growth Strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development.
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5.5 billion.
AMETEK has over 18,500 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations in 30 countries worldwide. Our mission is to solve our customers’ most complex challenges with differentiated technology solutions.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share throughout each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
- Electronic Instruments – a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test, and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
- Electromechanical – a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals, and thermal management systems.
Leave a Reply