Altisource Business Solutions Testing Interview Questions
- The separate negative and positive number from an array, I did sorting
- Print only duplicate character and its number of appearances in a string
- Write a program to launch IE browser
- The string is mutable or immutable and why
- Inheritance types
- What exception we get if webElement, not present. for findElements and for findElement
- How to perform a double click
- What is an abstraction and what is polymorphism
Altisource Interview Questions for Experienced Testers
- How to fetch data from excel using Data provider
- Handling b/w windows. Move to the 4th window, come back to the 2nd window and type “Hi” in the text box.
- What are annotation and respective types
- What s the use of “PageFactory.initelements”.
- Working on frames.
- What are listeners, write code
- How do u handle certification errors?
- Design method for login.
- Grid concept
- How do u add 15 days for the current calendar date in the calendar popup
- How do u work in Opera & safari browser
- Implicit & explicitly wait.
- What s webdriver wait
- Questions on Actions class
- How do u click on running hyperlinks and also capture the text
- Screenshot capturing code
- At least 5 diff b/w webdriver & RC
- How to start the server in RC.
- If code s designed in RC, how do u convert into webdriver?
- What is the Default port id
- What s difference wit Selenium jar 2.40 and the latest available jar.
- What does failed testng? Xml consists.
- How do u customize the generated report?
- Difference between log4j and Reporter.log
- What will u do as soon as u find a bug, how do u raise it?
- Total no. Of TC’s in your project
- Challenges faced
- Important features of Java
- OOPS, the concept with examples.
- Difference between final, finally & finalize
- JDBC Code for connecting DB.
- Prime no. program
- Draw rhombus r diamond shape using program
- Diff b/w static & non-static
- Pass by value & pass by reference
- Example for Joins and types of joins
- Find 3 highest salaries from table
- Schema defn
- Advantages & disadvantages of having a single server & multiple servers
- DDL & DML
- Example for subquery
About Altisource Business Solutions
We provide end-to-end solutions in origination and servicing and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors. Altisource is a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. With innovation as a guiding principle and a focus on compliance and exceptional service, we provide end-to-end solutions in origination and servicing and offer online real estate platforms for consumers and investors.
Altisource provides services to some of the most respected organizations in their industries, including one of the nation’s largest sub-prime servicers, government agencies and many lenders, servicers, investors, mortgage bankers, credit unions, financial services companies and hedge funds across the country.
Check Also: Ahana Systems Interview Questions
We leverage 20 years of servicing and 60 years of debt collection experience to provide services and technologies that span the mortgage lifecycle from origination through REO asset management, in addition to asset recovery and customer relationship management. Our 24 / 7 global operations include more than 6,000 employees.
Our executive team comprises notable and well-respected industry veterans who have published numerous articles and research papers, presented at a wide variety of industry conferences and been cited as experts in both trade and consumer publications.
A variety of industry organizations have recognized Altisource’s contributions and featured the company in several annual industry rankings. Visit the Recognition and Awards page for more information on our achievements. Altisource trades publicly under the ticker ASPS on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We are a trusted source for innovative solutions for the mortgage and real estate marketplaces. A full suite of services and technologies to meet the evolving needs of loan servicers. A full suite of services to meet the evolving needs of loan originators and correspondents.