Altisource interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Altisource interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Altisource Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Altisource interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Altisource Business Solutions Testing Interview Questions
- The separate negative and positive number from an array, I did sorting
- Print only duplicate character and its number of appearances in a string
- Write a program to launch IE browser
- The string is mutable or immutable and why
- Inheritance types
- What exception we get if webElement, not present. for findElements and for findElement
- How to perform a double click
- What is an abstraction and what is polymorphism
Altisource Interview Questions for Experienced Testers
- How to fetch data from excel using Data provider
- Handling b/w windows. Move to the 4th window, come back to the 2nd window and type “Hi” in the text box.
- What are annotation and respective types
- What s the use of “PageFactory.initelements”.
- Working on frames.
- What are listeners, write code
- How do u handle certification errors?
- Design method for login.
- Grid concept
- How do u add 15 days for the current calendar date in the calendar popup
- How do u work in Opera & safari browser
- Implicit & explicitly wait.
- What s webdriver wait
- Questions on Actions class
- How do u click on running hyperlinks and also capture the text
- Screenshot capturing code
- At least 5 diff b/w webdriver & RC
- How to start the server in RC.
- If code s designed in RC, how do u convert into webdriver?
- What is the Default port id
- What s difference wit Selenium jar 2.40 and the latest available jar.
- What does failed testng? Xml consists.
- How do u customize the generated report?
- Difference between log4j and Reporter.log
- What will u do as soon as u find a bug, how do u raise it?
- Total no. Of TC’s in your project
- Challenges faced
- Important features of Java
- OOPS, the concept with examples.
- Difference between final, finally & finalize
- JDBC Code for connecting DB.
- Prime no. program
- Draw rhombus r diamond shape using program
- Diff b/w static & non-static
- Pass by value & pass by reference
- Example for Joins and types of joins
- Find 3 highest salaries from table
- Schema defn
- Advantages & disadvantages of having a single server & multiple servers
- DDL & DML
- Example for subquery