- Irvine, CA
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- Software Development
Alteryx Interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Alteryx interviews questions and answers.
|Alteryx Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Alteryx interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great to share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alteryx Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 Year
Updated Date: 23-10-2021
1st Round: (Telephonic from Singapore)
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What is the use of Selenium IDE?
- Where do you run your command in selenium, and which version? (option are ide RC, grid, webdriver)
- Which version of the webdriver are you currently using?
- Define full STLC from collecting requirements from the client.
- What is a build, and give some examples of build testing tools.
- What is a dynamic web element, and how can you play with that?
- Do you know mobile testing?
- What do you do, and why do you do it if the software industry collapses within the recent 5/6 years?
- What is Apache POI, and can you give me the code to read the data?
- What is the connection? (Ans: it is a class in Java)
- Who designs your framework?
- Give me some examples of various types of frameworks.
- What is globalization testing?
- What is a test stub?
- Do you have any knowledge of E-commerce tools/application?
- How will you know which test case is automatable or not?
- TestNG & JUNIT, which is better, and why?
2nd Round Interview Questions
- What is the desired capability?
- How do you decide which test cases should run parallelly and which are not?
- Who designed your framework?
- What is your test URL? are you using a remote or local machine?
- How often are you getting the builds?
- What are the entry and exit criteria for testing your particular module?
- Here he gives me the requirement for an e-commerce application and asks me to say the test data and entry and exit criteria.
- What is super and this Keyword? Can you explain?
- Which is better, locator id, name, and XPath?
- Suppose I have 5 test cases, and I have to use the @beforetest and @ beforemethod. Which annotation will execute how many times?
- What are all the third-party tools you have used in your project?
- Are you okay with embedded testing if we give you training?
- Can you test a web app that needs to install on a mobile device?
- What is your current notice period?
- Do you have a passport?
- Any questions for me?
Still, questions are there; I am unable to remember. They are more focused on embedded testing. We Are Happy to share this question, which we came across in an online portal. If you have faced any interviews, then you can share those interview questions with us so that we can make this platform more helpful to others.
About Alteryx Community
Alteryx makes it easy for everyone to make sense of every type of data everywhere. Alteryx powers analytics for all by providing the leading Analytics Automation Platform. Alteryx delivers easy end-to-end automation of data engineering, analytics, reporting, machine learning, and data science processes, enabling enterprises everywhere to democratize data analytics across their organizations for a broad range of use cases. More than 8,000 customers globally rely on Alteryx to deliver high-impact business outcomes.
More than 320,000 global Alteryx users gather daily on the Alteryx Community to solve together. Check it out at www.community.alteryx.com.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, saving them days, weeks, and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them genuinely love their jobs again.
Alteryx is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., and has 22 additional global offices: Redwood City, Calif.; Broomfield, Colo.; Ann Arbor, Mich.; Dallas; Chicago; New York; Boston; Toronto; London; São Paulo; Paris; Munich; Prague; Kyiv, Ukraine; Dubai; Tokyo; Singapore and Sydney.