- Chicago, IL (US)
- 5001 to 10000 employees
- Public (MDRX)
- Computer Hardware
- ₹500 billion
Allscripts Testing Interview Questions: If you are looking for Allscripts interview questions & manual testing interview questions, then let me tell you that you are in the right place because, in the softwaretestingo blog, we are sharing so many testing interviews related information like real-time testing interviews questions, Manual test cases, Selenium programs & Java programs with various tutorials.
|Allscripts Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
Although we have provided a few Manual Testing Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced, Selenium Interview Questions And Answers, and Selenium Testing Interview Questions, we strongly suggest you take the time to become familiar with what may be asked during the Allscripts interview. Feeling comfortable and confident in your knowledge and skills is important before the interview.
I hope you can get a good amount of real-time interview questions below, which were shared by the online community. We try to make a better place for the testing community so that they can get all their testing carrier information under one umbrella. To share your interview experience, contact us at email@example.com or this link.
Allscripts Escribe Pune Interview Questions
First Round Aptitude test and written test [ aptitude questions on ]
- Find the length of the train.
- One Age finding problems.
- Find the missing alphabet in the given figure.
- Find the number of lines required to draw the given figure.
- Straightforward questions on black-box testing, regression, and system testing (it was directly picked from the ISTQB mock test!)
- Write a test scenario to test the pencil.
- Write a test scenario to test the bus reservation system.
- A decision table was given, and questions on that.
- Basic SQL Questions on SQL about Select, like, alter, syntax, etc
- One question on predicting the output for Java programs (nested loops)
- How do you find testing? Interesting or boring?
- Have you missed any bugs? If yes, what was your following action?
- How many bugs have you raised until now?
- What is the significant difference between a developer and a tester?
- Do you remember any critical bug you raised that everyone appreciated?
- Say you have a report generation application wherein 30 reports will be generated every day .you have a release the next day, and you found a defect in the 25th report. Each report validation takes at least 4 hrs of time. Will you test all reports or start from the 25th report?
- Taking the above report generation example, if there is an enhancement made to a particular filter in the report generation application and the developer says that he is unsure about enhancement side effects on other filters. How much time do you need to test all the reports again?
- Requirement documents say to enter an age in months. While testing the above requirement, you entered an age-in-year format, and the system crashed. When you raise a defect developer says that testing with “years” is an invalid scenario. What will be your response? Will you close the defect?
- You find a major bug when the release is planned for the next day. What will you do? Will you release it with a bug? Or ask the developer to fix and test the complete application again? Or postpone the release?
- There is a situation wherein an error is visible in your system and not in the developer system. What will you do?
- What is XPath?
- What are the different types of XPath?
- Write XPath to select the date next to the current date.
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a publicly-traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology.
Allscripts is always looking for passionate, energetic, and dedicated professionals who want to impact global health care positively. At Allscripts, we believe diversity breeds innovation, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that supports the talents of all people.
We’re committed, first and foremost, to our team’s health, happiness, and quality of life. Our values promote a supportive culture that enables us to be leaders in the industry and encourage team players at the office. Please check the Allscripts regional drop-down office listing on our homepage for career opportunities outside the U.S.