Akamai Selenium Interview Questions
- Explain the framework you have worked on.
- What are the challenges you faced in Automation?
- Basic program for login to Gmail
- WAP to read data from Excel
- One pattern program and to some asking for Bubble Sort
- Test Ng annotations.Diff. between @BSuite and @ASuite, When to use them,
- How to use TestNg to know about the test scripts failed or how you will know about the test scripts which failed using testng
- One text box is disabled how to enter data into it
- Link is broken how will you inspect it
- Web Tables
- Relative XPath and absolute Xpath.When you will use each/specify the condition.
- Actions class what is their uses. Give Examples
- Maven What is its Uses.How to Run Maven project.All the steps he asked how to copy the Surefire plugin till changes in Pom.xml to running it.
- What is the use and purpose of the Selenium Grid?
Akamai is the edge. Our globally distributed intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so our customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. We keep decisions, apps, and experiences closer to users than anyone — and attacks and threats far away. We extend your existing cloud solutions to deliver superior user experiences that are instantaneous, rich and create lasting business value.
Check Also: 3i Infotech Interview Questions
And Akamai’s portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, and OTT solutions are supported by unmatched customer service and 24/7/365 monitoring. It’s the competitive edge you need to transform your businesses. To accelerate and secure your multi-cloud world. And to own your digital future.
When it comes to digital experiences, security is non-negotiable. As the largest distributed platform operating at the edge of the Internet, Akamai provides a defensive shield built to protect your websites, mobile infrastructure, and API-driven requests. Via 24/7 monitoring, we collect and analyze terabytes of attack data, billions of bot requests, and hundreds of millions of IP addresses to solidify your defences and keep you informed. And we never stop innovating to stay ahead of the latest threats including malware, phishing, data exfiltration, DDoS, and other advanced attacks.
This commitment to security is why we’re trusted by the most security-conscious industries, including 18 of the largest asset managers, 12 of the top insurers, and 8 of the top financial technology companies. So you can worry less about cyber attacks and more about growing your business. With the unparalleled scale and resiliency of more than 240,000 servers in over 130 countries, you get uninterrupted customer experiences, intelligence to optimize devices, and capacity to move huge volumes of data and content — whether broadcasting to the largest audiences or personalizing for each individual user.
Even when the stakes are highest — when you’ve got one chance to get it right, when the whole world is watching — the size and reliability of the Akamai cloud delivery platform mean we’ll deliver your critical content with consistency, quality, and security across every device, every time.