AIMDek Technologies interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked AIMDek Technologies interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||AIMDek Technologies Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the AIMDek Technologies interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIMDek Technologies Interview Questions
Company Name: AIMDek Technologies
Company Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Experience: 2.8 Years
Updated on: 03.07.2021
- What are the different non-functional testing types?
- What kind of security testing you have performed?
- What is SQL Injection?
- How many types of JOINS are available in SQL?
- What records are returned when we do the RIGHT OUTER JOIN?
- How have you done Performance Testing in your project?
- What is API?
- What is sprint 0 in Agile?
- What is the difference between SOAP UI and POSTMAN?
- 2nd highest salary from Employee table
- Negative scenarios for Elevator
- What is the 404 status code
- What is the difference between POST and PUT?
- Collections framework
- What type of collections have you used in your project?
- What are collections in Java?
- What are the different locators in selenium?
- Can you brief me about the scrum ceremonies that you are involved in?
- Write SQL query to fetch emp records from emp table whose name is starting with ‘ar%’
- What is the difference between authentication and authorization?