Aera Technology Overview
- Mountain View, California
- 201-500 employees
- IT Services and IT Consulting
Aera Technology Interview Questions: Practice is essential to preparing for the Aera Technology interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Aera Technology interview questions and answers.
|Aera Technology Interview Questions
|Freshers & Experience
|Software Testingo Telegram Group
|Our Youtube Channel:
In this post, we have prepared a comprehensive list of real-time interview questions for Manual Testing Interview Questions For 4 Years Experience, Selenium Interview Questions For 5 Years Experienced, and Automation Testing Questions Selenium of Aera Technology interviews. While we have provided these questions to assist candidates in their preparation, we highly recommend that they also dedicate enough time to familiarize themselves with other potential questions that may come up during the interview.
This approach will not only boost their confidence and preparedness but will also help us gain a better understanding of their skills and capabilities in these fields. Therefore, we urge all candidates to thoroughly prepare for the interview process to increase their chances of success.
Aera Technology Interview Questions
Company Name: Aera Technology
Company Location: Pune, India
Updated on: 31.08.2021
- Explain Inheritance and how it is implemented in Java.
- Explain Various other Java concepts and how they are implemented in Java, such as abstraction, polymorphism, data hiding, etc.
- What are the different TestNG annotations and their sequence?
- Explain Collections such as ArrayList, hashmap, etc., and where they are used and their implementation.
- Java programs on count duplicate in a string
- Complexities of various Java programs
- Explain the Structure of your automation framework
- Colney inheritance
- Various methods of API and how API automation done
- The whole agile process of your project
- In the system.out.println.. what is out.
- The difference between JUnit and TestNG
- Explain the Maven lifecycle.
- How parallel execution is done in automation.. mainly in TestNG
- Java program: calculates the highest and second highest element in an array.
- What are rest API and web service?
- Explain the structure of the Testng.xml.
- Explain the Various locators like XPath, CSS Selector, ID, Class Name, etc.
- Explain the Actions class in Selenium.
- What are the various waits in selenium?
- How to handle windows and alerts in Selenium
- How to perform database testing using selenium
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
About Aera Technology
Our belief, at our core, is helping companies transform. We believe in driving beyond digital transformation so that organizations can operate at internet speed and scale in the era of Decision Intelligence.
At Aera, we deliver the Cognitive Technology that enables Decision Intelligence: the Aera Decision Cloud™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations.
Digital transformation is changing everything. Some estimate that 40% of all jobs will be transformed by artificial intelligence within ten years. This transformation means a shift in financial models, business models, and social structures.
Using AI, we are reimagining how organizations operate. Our technology is built for groups and individuals to access the data and the collaboration that decisions require succinctly. We use our technology to move quickly, inform discussion, and drive strategic initiatives execution.
We aim to make businesses more innovative, digital, dynamic, and wildly successful. We’ve brought together a unique group of product visionaries and technology veterans to achieve this. It is a new era, and we’re excited about the future.
FAQS About Aera Technology
Top 10 Alternatives or Aera Technology Competitors?
Here is the list of the organization that are Competitors of Aero Technology: Qlik Sense, Tableau Server, RapidMiner, Adobe Analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud, IBM Cognos Analytics with Watson, Board, Alteryx & few others