- Bangalore, Karnataka
- 51-200 employees
- Privately Held
- Computer Software
Aderant Interview Questions: The most critical part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Aderant interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Aderant Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
|Subscribe:||SoftwareTestingO Youtube Channel|
Although we have provided a few Interview Questions In Manual Testing, Selenium Interview Preparation, and Testing Questions For Interview, we strongly suggest you take the time to become familiar with what may be asked during the Aderant interview. Feeling comfortable and confident in your knowledge and skills is important before the interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Aderant Interview Questions
Round 1 :
- Find out the longest palindrome of a given string.
- There are n candies and K students. Candies are distributed in an order that 1st student gets 1 candy, 2nd gets 2, 3rd gets 3, and so on till the nth student. Now, the 1st student gets k+1 candy, 2nd gets k+2, 3rd gets k+3, and so on. If not enough candies are given to the candidate, then all the remaining candies are given to that candidate. Return an array whose element represents the number of candies (i-1) th candidate gets.
Round 2 :
- There are two threads, one printing an even number and 2nd printing an odd number. Write code to print numbers 1 to N in increasing order. (can be solved using wait and notify using a Boolean variable as a shared lock).
- Zigzag traversal of a binary tree.
- Given an array of numbers, find the largest sum of a subsequence of the array. Subsequence does not contain a number that is adjacent to each other. (solved using do in order n with space n).
Round 3 :
- What is a critical section in terms of a thread? How do we handle it, write code to demonstrate simultaneous seat selection handling while booking a seat on BookMyShow? Assuming BookMyShow is handling seat configuration.
- Next largest palindrome of the given number.
Round 4 :
- Discussed the logging framework?
- Have you discussed the event dispatcher?
Aderant is a global industry leader which provides comprehensive business management software for law firms and other professional services organizations. The company’s popular technology brands include Aderant Expert for practice management, Handshake and Drive for knowledge management, iTimekeep, OCG Live & Thrive for timekeeping and compliance, BillBlast for eBilling, CompuLaw for docketing and calendaring, and Expert Case for legal case management.
Aderant operates as a unit of Roper Technologies, a constituent of the S&P 500 and Fortune 500. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and has several other offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.