Add Technologies Testing Interview Questions
- What is Test plan-> decision on test plan, what are the main points in the test plan?
- Test Design technique
- Bug life cycle
- What are the reasons for bugs to get rejected?
- Program for Fibonacci series.
- Program to check the data in array list are duplicate are not
- Program to handle exceptions.
- Throws and throwable difference.
- Different kinds of XPath explain each.
- Different types of assertions.
- Difference between assert and verify.
- Page object model explanation with architecture diagram.
- What is testNG, what are a different annotation.
Mobile application testing;
- Landscape and patriot mode.
- Different kinds of mobile testing techniques.
- What is the latest version of Android and IOS?
- How to install Android and IOS build.
- How to test APP step by step
- What is the extension of the Android and ios app?
About ADD Technologies
ADD Technologies (India) Limited (ATIL) is a leading provider of cash and cheque processing solutions on Build, Own, Operate & Maintain (BOOM) basis. For over a decade, ATIL has specialized in the development and assembling of Any Time Cash/Cheque Deposit Kiosk (ATCD) for banks, Any Time Payment Kiosk (ATP) for various utility organizations , Energy Efficient Products, Handheld devices & GPS Tracking Devices for banking & Insurance, telecom, transport, utility organization, Logistics & Retail and Municipality Corporation etc.
Check Also: Adaptive Processes Interview Questions
Add Technologies empower people to empower themselves. Headquartered in Bangalore, ATIL is the number one multifunctional kiosk in India since 2006, covering 9 major states and the top player in Indian Market. ATIL Product and services are widely used across India, with over 800 installations of multifunctional kiosks providing reliability, security, and convenience to over 55,00,000 consumers on a monthly basis. Satisfied with 24/7 fast response, our various clients are receiving technical support and innovative solutions.
ATIL is accredited with ISO 9001 standards for Quality Management and ISMS 27001 for Information security. The company is associated with NASSCOM and Government Organizations like NSIC & KBITS to deliver the best products to the people of India. Add Technologies also promotes environment-friendly assembly procedures and is constantly looking to improve its green credentials.
Add Technologies Time Payment Kiosk (ATP) ATIL is presently involved in the area of service delivery for utility consumers by commissioning user-friendly 24×7 payment Kiosks for collecting utility payments that cover electricity, water, telephone, corporation/municipality tax, education fees, etc.
Using these Kiosks, consumers can make payments by way of cash, cheque/DD, or cards. ATPs are user-friendly Kiosks that act like virtual employees, collecting and delivering information quickly and consistently without human interaction.
Add Technologies work overtime so you can save time. Add Technologies is technology-enabled e-payment services to work round the clock so that you are empowered to handle your utility payments anytime, anywhere, any place.