ACI Worldwide Inc Interview Questions: Practice is the most critical part of preparing for the ACI Worldwide Inc interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer and QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked ACI Worldwide Inc interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||ACI Worldwide Inc Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the ACI Worldwide Inc interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at email@example.com.
ACI Worldwide Inc Interview Questions
Company Name: ACI Worldwide Inc Interview Questions
Company Location: Bangalore, India
Updated on: 24.09.2021
- We have two drop-down boxes. If we select 1st same will be displayed in 2nd. How do you test it?
Ans: Take two select objects pointing to each one of the dropdowns. Select some option in 1st one using selectByvisibletext(). Then use the select object of the second drop-down and get the default selected option using the getFirstSelectedOption(); function. Compare the visible text.
- We have a table with different columns. If you click on the title, it will be sorted. How do you test whether it is sorted or not?
Ans: Get the values of the table in a list. Use any sorting mech to sort the values. Then click on the title. Get the values and store them in another list. Compare this list with the sorted list.
- You don’t have database access, and if you store some data in the database, how do you test whether that data is stored in the database? (Registration page)
Ans: Once you registered. Close browsers and try to log in. It confirms that it is saved in the database if it’s a login. I said to close the browser because if data are saved in a cookie, session, or application context, it will be deleted if you reopen the browser.
- I have 8 marbles of the same size and color and the same weight except one. How do you find the odd one?
- How do you find a particular word in the statement “Hi, how ‘are’ you”?
Ans: There are many ways to do it.
A. By using the String indexof() function.
B. If you’re not supposed to use an inbuilt function, you should iterate Both strings.
- Write a code for pagination testing. (need to identify one record in a table)
Ans: I am explaining as per my understanding, ex: the table contains 100 records, and 10 records will be displayed on each page. The question is to verify records on each page to ensure whether pagination testing is correct.
- I was given a doubly linked list with one pointer of each node pointing to the next node, just like in a singly linked list. However, the second pointer(arbit pointer) can point to any node in the list, not just the previous node. Write a program to create a copy of this list.
About ACI Worldwide Inc
ACI Worldwide, a leader in real-time payments, delivers mission-critical real-time payments software solutions that enable corporations to process and manage digital payments, power Omni-commerce payments, present, and process bill payments, and manage fraud and risk.
In short, we’re helping banks, merchants, and billers capture rising real-time opportunities and volumes, all to meet the shifting needs of their consumers and business customers.
ACI Worldwide is a global software company that provides mission-critical real-time payment solutions to corporations. Customers use our proven, scalable and secure solutions to process and manage digital payments, enable Omni-commerce payments, present and process bill payments, and manage fraud and risk. We combine our global footprint with our local presence to drive the real-time digital transformation of payments and commerce.