Accurate Background Interview Questions: Practice is the most critical part of preparing for an interview. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew precisely what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer QA for Manual & Automation Positions? Unfortunately, we can’t read minds, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Accurate Background interview questions and answers.
|Post On:||Accurate Background Interview Questions|
|Post Type:||Interview Questions|
|Applicable For:||Freshers & Experience|
|Get Updates:||Software Testingo Telegram Group|
|Subscribe US:||SoftwareTestingo Youtube|
We have also tried to share some of the Manual Testing Interview Questions For 7 Years Experience, Interview Questions Of Selenium & testing interview questions. Still, we recommend spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Accurate Background interview.
Still, we need your love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So please share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accurate Background Checks Interview Questions
- What is selenium
- What is Jenkins? Why do we need it?
- What are the differences between Selenium RC and Selenium web driver?
- What is the difference between Selenium Grid & Selenium WebDriver?
- What is your daily role in the office?
- Explain your current project.
- What is TestNG? Why do we need it?
- Write code for Gmail Login in Selenium RC & Selenium WebDriver?
- Have you ever impressed your client?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Explain the end-to-end scenario of the current project.
- Differences between Selenium RC and Selenium Webdriver.
- What is an abstract class? How does it use us?
- What is a Data-driven framework & Keyword Driven framework?
- What is the difference between / and // in XPath
- Explain the SDLC & STLC.
- We have SDLC, but why do we need STLC?
- How did you improve your knowledge of the project?
- Explain the Bug life cycle.
- Did you involve in Test plan preparation?
- What is smoke testing & sanity testing?
- What type of testing did you do in your work?
- If I give five freshers you are only responsible, what will you do?
- What are the challenges you faced?
- What value would you add to our company?
3 Round HR:
- Why are you leaving?
- How much salary are you expecting?
- Next 4-5 years, where will you be?
- Salary slips, hike letters, Notice period
Accurate Background UFT | QTP Interview Questions
The following QTP Interview questions were asked during the Technical Round that I attended last week:
- VBS to display all content of Excel.
- There is a web table; a particular cell sample is written Below, and there is a checkbox. Write a script to click that particular checkbox.
- One function with one argument has been written for 50 test cases, and now 20 more have been added. For those 20 Test cases, I need to pass another argument. How would I change the same function for these 20 test cases also?
- Write any script using reporters. Report event.
- VBS to write data into a text file and read it line by line.
- Difference between dictionary object and array object.
- Can function return an object?
- Explain Framework.
- What are all folders in QC, and what function is each folder?
- What is the child’s item?
- Which object repository do you use?
- How many test scripts have you written till today?
- Have you ever worked in QTP 11.5 (UFT)?
About Accurate Background
Accurate Background’s vision is to make every hire the start of a success story. As a trusted provider of employment background screening and workforce monitoring services, Accurate Background empowers organizations of all sizes with the confidence to make smarter, unbiased hiring decisions at the speed of demand. Experience a new standard of support with a dedicated team, comprehensive technology, insight, and the most extensive coverage and search options to advance your business while keeping your brand and people safe.
We offer scalability while maintaining our commitment to integrity, accuracy, and timely results. We will give you the tools to make safer hiring decisions through comprehensive reports, interactive compliance services, and intuitive, easy-to-use technology.
Leave a Reply