Abiba Systems interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked Abiba Systems interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the Abiba Systems interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
Abiba SystemsInterview Questions
- Tell about your roles and responsibilities
- Method overloading, overriding
- What is the status of the data variables in an interface (public static final)
- Which build tool is used in your project. (maven)
- Different types of waits (implicit, explicit, fluent)
- If there are multiple buttons with text containing ‘India’, how would you find it
- If there is an element having text India under a form element, how do you handle it
- How do you handle advance actions like right-click, context-click? (Action class)
- If there are three windows, one I am currently at, the second one’s window id I know and the third one I don’t know, now I want to go to the third one, how do I do that? (getWindowHandles() and compare ids)
- Difference Between build.perform and perform
- How do you launch a hub in the selenium grid concept
- There is one textbox where I am entering value 7 with sendkeys, now I do a page refresh and then try to enter value what will happen? (StaleElementRefernceException)
- Have you used dataprovider in your project?
- Puzzles on family relations and basic which need logical analysis:
a. The average of 5 numbers is 25 and the difference between the two numbers is 2. Find the numbers?
b. In a family, there are boys and girls. For a boy, the number of brothers = no of sisters. For a girl, the number of sisters is twice the number of brothers. Find the total number of boys and girls in the family.
- If there are three input variables and there is one logic variable, which together doesn’t give me the correct output, then what will be your strategy to test it
- How do you run the failed test cases only?