Abiba SystemsInterview Questions
- Tell about your roles and responsibilities
- Method overloading, overriding
- What is the status of the data variables in an interface (public static final)
- Which build tool is used in your project. (maven)
- Different types of waits (implicit, explicit, fluent)
- If there are multiple buttons with text containing ‘India’, how would you find it
- If there is an element having text India under a form element, how do you handle it
- How do you handle advance actions like right-click, contxtclick? (Action class)
- If there are three windows, one I am currently at, the second one’s window id I know and the third one I don’t know, now I want to go to the third one, how do I do that? (getWindowHandles() and compare ids)
- Difference Between build.perform and perform
- How do you launch hub in selenium grid concept
- There is one textbox where I am entering value 7 with sendkeys, now I do a page refresh and then try to enter value what will happen? (StaleElementRefernceException)
- Have you used dataprovider in your project?
- Puzzles on family relations and basic which need logical analysis:
a. The average of 5 numbers is 25 and the difference of two numbers is 2. Find the numbers?
b. In a family, there are boys and girls. For a boy, the number of brothers = no of sisters. For a girl, the number of sisters is twice the number of brothers. Find the total number of boys and girls in the family.
- If there are three input variables and there is one logic variable, which together doesn’t give me the correct output, then what will be your strategy to test it
- How do you run the failed test cases only?