Abiba SystemsInterview Questions
- Tell about your roles and responsibilities
- Method overloading, overriding
- What is the status of the data variables in an interface (public static final)
- Which build tool is used in your project. (maven)
- Different types of waits (implicit, explicit, fluent)
- If there are multiple buttons with text containing ‘India’, how would you find it
- If there is an element having text India under a form element, how do you handle it
- How do you handle advance actions like right-click, contxtclick? (Action class)
- If there are three windows, one I am currently at, the second one’s window id I know and the third one I don’t know, now I want to go to the third one, how do I do that? (getWindowHandles() and compare ids)
- Difference Between build.perform and perform
- How do you launch hub in selenium grid concept
- There is one textbox where I am entering value 7 with sendkeys, now I do a page refresh and then try to enter value what will happen? (StaleElementRefernceException)
- Have you used dataprovider in your project?
- Puzzles on family relations and basic which need logical analysis:
a. The average of 5 numbers is 25 and the difference of two numbers is 2. Find the numbers?
b. In a family, there are boys and girls. For a boy, the number of brothers = no of sisters. For a girl, the number of sisters is twice the number of brothers. Find the total number of boys and girls in the family.
- If there are three input variables and there is one logic variable, which together doesn’t give me the correct output, then what will be your strategy to test it
- How do you run the failed test cases only?
About Abiba Systems
Our team is one large group of highly skilled individuals who are constantly working towards meeting the clients’ expectations, requirements and delivering the best in class solutions and services all the time.
ABIBA has a rich team of data scientists, data analysts, industry-specific experts, along with a pool of software engineers and other service professionals. The team has experience in implementing over 100s of analytics models, over 1000s of business metrics, terabytes of data management, and scores of solutions. Successfully servicing millions of end-customers for our clients, ABIBA Systems has established itself as a brand that over the years has gained the trust across the industry to become the preferred solution providers when it comes to analytics and artificial intelligence.
Check Also: Trianz Interview Questions
Sathya has over 20 years of experience in operational and leadership roles. As the MD & CEO, Sathya holds the baton for laying out the strategic road-map and ensuring the operational success of ABIBA. Proactively involved in delivering industry-leading solutions for business intelligence and advanced analytics to match customer needs.
Sathya has sashayed through a variety of operational and leadership roles ranging from finance, revenue management and sales to customer service operations with great proficiency. Prior to working with ABIBA Systems, he was the Head of Revenue Management for Spice Telecom and was the Global Practice Head-Telecom BPO at Tata Consultancy Services. He has defined, consulted and provided process and technology outsourcing expertise to several companies in the global Fortune 500 bandwagon. Sathya is a mechanical engineer and has done his MBA in Finance from IIM Lucknow. An avid sports fan, he is a passionate supporter of Arsenal Football Club.
Dr. Jay B. Simha as the CTO of ABIBA spearheads research, development and product & technology innovation. Dr. Simha comes with over 20 years of significant experience in R&D and business intelligence & analytics consulting.
He has implemented several large-scale systems for telecom, BFSI and manufacturing industries in business intelligence and analytics. Prior to working with ABIBA, he worked with Siemens, on medical data analysis, algorithm design and data analysis. He holds a post-graduate degree in Mechanical and Computer Science. He also has a doctoral degree in data mining and decision support from Bangalore University. He had post-doctoral collaboration with Louisiana State University, USA. His interests lie in business visualization, predictive analytics, big data, social media analytics, and decision support.