3DPLM Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Difference between smoke testing and ad-hoc testing.
- Difference between integration testing and system testing with examples.
- Write functional test cases for ” you have three fields A, B, C, and one ok button field can take only two characters if by using the fields the triangle is formed then ok button must display valid triangle else invalid triangle.
- Difference between HTTP and https?
- Some logical puzzles he asked like:-
- How to measure 4 lt. if u have 2 containers of 5 and 3 lt.
- 3 bulb and 3 switches puzzle
- Car parking no. puzzle
- How to remove cookies
- How to test web application
- If you have opened any web application and it is broken means it has changed its layout and another thing which type of testing you will perform to check this
Check Also: Number pattern Program in java
About 3dplm Software Solution
We are a Research & Development center of Dassault Systèmes and our culture is nurturing and dynamic. We create world-leading software that helps businesses move towards a more sustainable future. CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, DELMIA, ENOVIA, and SIMULIA are some of the software products created out of our Development Centers.
Our Product Testing & Quality Assurance teams are an integral part of our development process. They ensure that our software products are thoroughly tested at every stage – it’s the kind of attention to detail that makes the difference between good software and truly world-class ones!
- 3DPLM Software Pune Address?3DPLM Pune Office Plot No. 15B, Pune Infotech Park, M.I.D.C, Phase-I, Hinjewadi, Taluka Mulshi, Pune 411 0573DPLM Software Bangalore Address?3DPLM Bengaluru Office #45, 22nd Cross, 5th Main Road, 3rd Block, Between South end & Jayanagar Metro station, Jayanagar, Bengaluru 5600113DPLM Software Pune Contact Number?3DPLM Pune Office Contact Number: +91 (20) 6793 6600, +91 (20) 6793 70003DPLM Software Bangalore Contact Number?3DPLM Bangalore Office Contact Number: +91 (80) 2514 5000, +91 (80) 4913 5000What is PLM Software?Product lifecycle management (PLM) is an information management system that can integrate data, processes, business systems and, ultimately, people in an extended enterprise.