15Gifts interview Questions: The most important part of preparing for an interview is practice. Knowing what job interview questions you might be asked is essential – that way, you can craft your answers well in advance, and feel confident in your responses when the pressure is on.
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what interview questions are asked for the Test Engineer, QA for Manual & Automation Positions, We can’t read minds, unfortunately, but we’ll give you the next best thing: a list of previously asked 15Gifts interview questions and answers.
We have tried to share some of the manual testing interview questions, selenium interview questions & testing interview questions also, but we are recommending spending some quality time to get comfortable with what might be asked when you go for the 15Gifts interview.
Still, we need you are love and support to make this platform more helpful to our fellow testers. So it would be great if you will share your recent interview questions and experience with us. You Can share those details by connecting us at email@example.com.
15Gifts Interview Questions
Company Name: 15Gifts
Interview Location: Brighton, U.K
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Updated on: 10.07.2021
I face a telephonic interview recently. I have applied for manual and automation QA in 15gifts U.K.
- The very first thing he asked me that tell me about yourself and how do you work in your company?
Ans: I answered very frankly started in our company we follow Agile development.
- We have daily stand up and all other agile ceremonies
- We use the Jira board for test management and bug tracking
- My role as QA is to start test planning analyze the user stories and create testing artifacts like test scenario test cases and analyze the scope for testing
- Create the automation script for the same
- We use a selenium web driver with java language binding
- We use Maven project with Cucumber BDD framework for Automation
- We use Jenkins for CI tools
- Some services are backend driven we use postman to verify server API calls.
- My duty as a QA to check the request and response body
- As we follow agile scrum we have 2 weeks sprint
Feedback was interviewer was impressed and he asked me some more questions on it and now I am waiting for the video interview to go more technical way.